NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1607 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: This is a global thread demo.

Lightbulb This is a global thread demo.

This is a demo of Global Threads: The Next Generation, a brand new, coded-from-scratch mod that allows you to specify any thread in any forum as a "Global Thread" that immediately becomes visible in all forums.

Global Threads: The Next Generation Gold Version allows you to specify specific forums, as opposed to appearing in all forums.

For Qapla.com I have specified not to have global threads visible in any of the mod forums- but you can see it does work in forums like Announcements, Help, Requests, Articles, Testing, and of course the forum this thread is native to, Demos.

You can choose to allow Admins, Super-Mods, or in the Gold version any specific user(s) you want.

Enjoy.
    -Joe

Is there a way this could work so that all the threads, in specified forums, could become visible in another, different, specified forum?

I came across your vB 3.8 mods on vBulletin.org today and they look great...and useful.

Check out my "Master Forums / All Topic" mod on vbulletin.org for a mod that does exactly that.
    -Joe

Nice mod.
    Isn't there a link to it from within this site?

Edit:
    http://www.qapla.com/mods/showthread...s-in-one-forum
    Nevermind, I found it.