NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1577 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: More Share Options VB5 FREE Version by BOP5

1. More Share Options VB5 FREE Version by BOP5 Details »»

More Share Options VB5 FREE Version by BOP5

Developer Last Online: Sep 2018 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      vB Version: 5.x.x Rating:  Installs: 1
      Released: 09-09-2012 Last Update: Never Downloads: 22
      Supported Additional Files

This is my first released mod for vBulletin 5.

vBulletin 5 mods are completely different than VB 4.x and VB 3.x mods- they work different and are designed differently.

Be sure you read the install instructions in the README file before installing. You will need to upload files, after that the mod should auto-install.

More Share Options FREE for VB5 brings the Facebook Like/Recommend/Send buttons, Twitter Tweet button, Google +1 button, and AddThis share button to vBuletin 5. AddThis, if you're not aware, is a single button that allows content submission to HUNDREDS of social media sites including ALL the popular ones such as Digg, Pinterest, and even direct to email like Gmail.

This mod is essential to give users an easy way to share interesting threads, photos, and other content on your site with their friends and followers.

This is the FREE version.

The GOLD version is available for $25 and has the following extra features-
      • Separate buttons for: Pinterest, Digg, Stumbleupon, Linked In, and Reddit
      • Ability to add custom/new buttons
      • Usergroup Permissions (Show buttons only to specific usergroups)
      • Disable by forum (now called channel)
      • Disable by page (used to be THIS_SCRIPT)
      • Disable by Style

If you have any questions, and I expect you will, feel free to ask them in this thread.

Donations Always Appreciated!

Download Now

Screenshots

msovb5_settings_free.jpg   msovb5_thread_free.jpg  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
    I've installed this and the Twitter side is working fine, I'm having a spot of bother with the Facebook side, when I click on "Like" and add a comment it sends it to my personal page, I would prefer it to go to the page I have set up for the forum, have you got any idea how I can do this ?

Quote Originally Posted by GDubyah View Post
    I've installed this and the Twitter side is working fine, I'm having a spot of bother with the Facebook side, when I click on "Like" and add a comment it sends it to my personal page, I would prefer it to go to the page I have set up for the forum, have you got any idea how I can do this ?
    Sorry but that is how the Facebook Like button works- it has nothing to do with this mod. That is how Facebook designed it. There is no Like button that puts it on the forum's page- just the timeline of the user who hit like.
    -Joe
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
    Sorry but that is how the Facebook Like button works- it has nothing to do with this mod. That is how Facebook designed it. There is no Like button that puts it on the forum's page- just the timeline of the user who hit like.
    Bugger ! I had a feeling you would say that, Thanks for the answer Joe